APPLICATION FOR GIFT ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR RESEARCH (GIFT-ETR)
(To be submitted by the candidate for appearing in the Entrance Test/Claiming exemption from Entrance Test)
- The application process is available throughout the year.
- All applications will be carefully considered and at regular intervals during the year, candidates will be contacted for the GIFT-ETR test and subsequent interview.
- If a student participates in the examination or fails to report for the examination when called without obtaining prior permission from the institute, their application will expire.
- This application portal comprises Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Experience, Miscellaneous, Submission, and Payment.
- Please note that the candidature of a candidate will be considered if the application fee is paid.
- Information provided in the application can’t be modified or amended after an application is submitted.
- Candidates are NOT required to send a hard copy of the application form or any other document(s) to GIFT. However, at the time of the GIFT ETR Test/ Interview, candidates must submit a signed copy of the application form and produce original documents supporting all the particulars mentioned in their application form regarding their reservation category, educational qualification, experience and other claims for verification.
- In case of any queries, please contact Dr. Priyambada Nayak, PIC, PhD Admissions at +91 – 98612-60253 or email@example.com