The library is the cornerstone of GIFT’s education system; it has more than 33000 books and subscribed National & International Journal along with several online journals. The library functions as an excellent resource center, for students to pursue their academic, research and training interest. The latest Books and materials in the fields of Management, Engineering, Computer and allied disciplines are subscribed to the library on regular basis. The Highlight of out library is the Scholar Cell which is designed to broaden the knowledge of the enthusiastic students through advanced learning. The library also has a spacious and environment friendly reading room which can accommodate more than 200 students at a time.
The library stock is growing at a rate of approximately 5,000 books a year. The library also subscribes to over 100 current periodicals and to a range of electronic journals and databases.
The library is supervised by a Committee consisting of the Professor in Charge of Library, the Head librarian, two Assistant Librarian and one photo copy machine operator.
The library offers at presently 21 User Computers that are on the GIFT network for users to access internet, online journals and other databases. The computer facilities are provided for academic work only.
3 photocopy machine and separate Color Scanner and Printer are installed in the library all the times for use of the faculty and library staff.
FREE E-JOURNALS LINKS
- NISCAIR Research Journals
- Open Access Journals Search Engine (OAJSE)
- NPTEL: National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning
- MIT Open Course Ware
- UGC INFONET : Digital Library Consortium. (INFLIBNET)
- Indian Academy of Science
- CSI e-newsletter
Top 10 Most Populated Subject Repositories
- Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology, Quantitative Finance and Statistics
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Agriculture, Food and Veterinary, Business and Economics
- Business and Economics
- Biomedical and Life Sciences: Biology and Biochemistry; Chemistry and Chemical Technology; Health and Medicine
- Organic Agriculture: Agriculture, Food and Veterinary; Ecology and Environment
- Geography and Regional Studies; Law and Politics
- Public Policy
E Resource uses Report.
1. For the Year Jun -2020 to May 2021 , Staff Uses 82,695 times.
2. For the Year Jun -2020 to May 2021 , Students Uses 7,67,279 times .